Wednesday 14 December 2016

Chronicles of 1802

"Bro!"

"What?"

"Let’s go."

"Where?"

"What do you mean where?! Of course to the soda shop."

"I’m at the office."

"Wtf! Why’d you go back when we talked that we’ll go out? And how the fuck did you reach there so fast?"

"What do you mean?! Didn’t you see me leaving in the morning? Are you fucking high? It’s a Monday for crying out loud."

"Shut up. I’ve never liked your jokes. I’m coming to your room. Get fucking dressed."

-_-

.
.
.

"Dude! You really went out! But Why?! We talked we’ll go together!"

"Shut up man. I’m not in the mood. I have a lot to do here."

"Weren’t you in the kitchen just now? Like 5 minutes before?"

"How the fuck would I be in the kitchen when I’m here Dumbass?!"

"But I saw you there! o.O"

"I told you the new stuff wasn’t worth it. Just fucking throw it away. I don’t understand why do you even like it."

"Bro, I’m not high. Stop playing dumb. Stop this altogether. WHERE ARE YOU?!"

*I send a selfie with the bird. The office space is clearly visible.*

"This could be old picture."

*I send another picture with my laptop sitting on my office desk, this chat window on the bottom right corner of it. The laptop clock also showed 8:16 PM.*

"Dude! You are freaking me out! If you are in the office who is at home?!"

"Of course you with your screwed up sense of humor. Now Fuck off!"

"This is NOT a joke. I am NOT joking. FUCK! Bro come home. FAST! I fucking talked to you a while ago in the kitchen. Fuck! Come home! COME HOME! There is something wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. Go and wash your face. Drink some water. Sleep. Everything will be okay."

"Fuck bro!"

"Control man! Just don’t over do stuff when you cannot handle it."

"I am NOT high I told you that!"

"Go to the kitchen and check, okay? Just relax!"

"Okay. I’ll do that."

.
.
.

"Fuck Fuck FUCK!"

"What now?!"

"YOU FUCKING SMILED AT ME! FUCKING SMILED!"

"God help me."

"THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE! I HAVE LOCKED MYSELF IN MY ROOM! COME HOME STAT!"

*I call him. No answer.*

"Why the fuck aren’t you picking up your phone?"

"BECAUSE IT IS IN THE DRAWING ROOM! I AM NOT GOING OUT! WHY WON’T YOU BELIEVE ME! I AM NOT JOKING!"

"Okay. Okay! ENOUGH of the yelling. I’m coming. If this all turns out to be a joke, I’ll fucking break your bones."

"SHUT UP AND COME HOME!"

"I will not stop. I will fucking kill you if this is a prank."

"IF I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE, I WOULD. JUST FUCKING COME!"


*I sign out*

No comments:

Post a Comment